ECM - CEC
Engineers Chamber of Montenegro - Civil Engineers Chamber
Inženjerska komora Crne Gore - Komora građevinskih inženjera
Bul. Džordža Vašingtona 31
Facts at your fingertips
The Engineers Chamber of Montenegro is a legal entity with rights and obligation determined by Law and Chamber’s Statute.
The Engineers Chamber of Montenegro executes the following activities
- Keep and update registers of members of Chamber;
- Take care of improvement of professional skills and quality assurance of Chamber members;
- Adopt Code of professional ethics and is responsible for its implementation;
- Carry out disciplinary procedure against its members and pronounces measures;
- Determines the minimum size of remuneration for providing design of technical documentation’ services, audit, technical control and supervision of construction and construction of business objects;
- Audit of application of prices from Item 5 of this Article;
- Organize and execute sitting for the state exam pursuant to this Law;
- Determines the size of membership and subscription fees;
- Represents and protects interests of members;
- Performs other affairs based on Law and Chamber’s Statute.
President of the Engineers Chamber of Montenegro:
Arh. Ljubo Dušanov Stjepcević
ECCE National Delegate:
Prof. dr Nebojša Djuranović, dipl.inž.građ.