Aims and goals of ECCE
- Promote the highest technical and ethical standards.
- Provide a source of impartial advice.
- Promote co-operation with other pan-European organisations in the Construction Industry.
National Governments and Institutions
- Advise and influence individual governments and professional institutions.
- Formulate standards and achieve a mutual compatibility of different regulations controlling the profession.
- Formulate standards for a European Code of Conduct of the Civil Engineering Profession and disciplinary procedures applicable throughout the Union.
Profession, Related Organisations and Industry
- Formulate guidelines to maintain and raise standards of civil engineering education, training and professionals competence.
- Assist in achieving mutual compatibility of Euro codes, standards and regulations in the related industry.
- Encourage and improve levels of safety and quality in the industry.